Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor - Plum Perfect and Blissful Berry

I've been trying out lipstick products and I just want to rave about these Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolors: Plum Perfect and Blissful Berry. I found these lipsticks very hydrating on my lips and perfect for the fall! Maybelline offers many varieties of colors for their Color Sensational line such as nudes, pinks, reds, and plums. Of course I try out the plum color lipsticks because I'm into dark color lips right now. Also these last a lot longer than I do also they look so vibrant on my lips, which I love. The color on the bullet seems to appear the same color as when applied :) which is a plus! No one likes lipsticks that look a different color than it appears in life :O

The only downside about these is the smell. It is not a like a BIG downside for me but I just want to make a note of it because it does have a scent to them. I think depending who you are you might like it. I'm okay with it, it is not my FAVORITE scent but it doesn't linger so thats a good thing. :) Still though an awesome product you must try if you haven't!


Blissful Berry (its not this red looking its more plum looking it's just my lighting was weird)

Plum Perfect

Swatches on my hand

Overall I would rate this product a 4.5 out of 5 cause I'm just not into the scent but I'm still going to use these cause the product is more amazing then its smell and luckily the smell doesn't last forever so you won't have stinky lips. ;P

- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip color ~$7-8

What are your favorite fall lipstick you guys are loving??

No comments:

Post a Comment