Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What's a #GIRLBOSS?


Hello there! I just want to let you guys know what I've been enjoying! It's not make-up related or anything, it's a book! I've finished reading this hilarious/serious and such an inspiring book called #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, the founder of Nasty Gal. Sophia writes about how her life was before, during her start of her company, and currently of Nasty Gal. For those who do not know Nasty Gal, no its not a pervert site, it is a clothing store that sells women clothing online. Sophia built Nasty Gal from the ground up by starting her own online store on Ebay then from there it grew into a multimillion dollar company and she talks more in depth about how she did it in her book.

Not only does she talk about her company she also talks about her life before Nasty Gal and about what kind of person she was back then. Her talking about her self before Nasty Gal made her more relatable to me because I feel like even though I may view myself different from others that I too can also make it big in the world and that I do not need to be the same as everyone else. If a book can make me feel pretty damn special and inspire me to work my ass off then that book needs to be shared because not all books can do that! Sophia pretty much tells you how to be a #GIRLBOSS, hint her title, and how to work in the real world.

Plus this book is such an extremely easy read, I basically breeze through this book while at the same time memorize the things this book has to offer. It is not one of those books where they tell you how to build your own company, its about how to be a #GIRLBOSS. If you do not know what a #GIRLBOSS is then read it I'm not going to tell you.

So get this book and read it! I highly recommend it. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter, this book will change how you view things in life and inspire you to work harder than ever.

- #GIRLBOSS ( oh you know you want it ;} )

No comments:

Post a Comment