Friday, October 3, 2014

Review: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

Right now I'm going to talk about a miracle here. If you have hooded lids that doesn't show your eyelashes or have short eyelashes or both then you got to try this baby out: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. I bought this a few months back after deciding that I got to do something for my lashes because mascara itself wasn't helping. Also I was not ready to commit to wearing eyelashes because I have to cut them to make them fit my eye shape and the effort to put it on properly, it takes a lot of concentration and time that I sometimes do not have. I'm a low maintenance kind of girl and if you are to and don't mind adding another step to your routine then get this!

It is so easy to put on just a few coat of the lash primer and wait a few second then go in with your favorite mascara(I like to put on multiple coast :P) and walla! magic! You will never go back to just wearing mascara it is worth the investment. I would give this product a five out a five because not only does it give me longer eye lashes but also helps with mascara's fallout so I don't have to worry about my fall outs later in the day. Here are two photos to show that I'm telling the truth, a before and after photo:

Before primer

After primer and mascara

- Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum $28.50

No comments:

Post a Comment