Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tresemme Thermal Creations - 2 products

I want to talk about products that I've been loving a long time and thought I would share. I'll be giving you my opinions on two Tresemme products part of their Thermal Recovery collections. The first one being their heat protectant spray called Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray and the second one being Curl Activator Spray that help hold curls.

I've used Tresemme's Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray since high school, ever since I started watching hair tutorials on youtube. It is the perfect heat protectant that smells good and works like a charm! I remember this period of time when I used up all the product, and I was just to lazy to go buy another one, I continued to use hot tools on my hair and it just resulted me getting split ends because I didn't have a heat protectant. So having a heat protectant in your hair before you do any styling with hot tools is crucial so you don't damage your hair. Plus it leaves your hair smelling good. I have tried another kind of heat protectant that wasn't from Tresemme and it just didn't feel the same so I went back to Tresemme's Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray.

I don't know if it is just me but after I dyed my hair my hair just doesn't hold curls as well as it use to. I dyed my virgin hair and now my hair is damage from all the dyes I have done on it. One day when I was at Ulta I was repurchasing the Tresemme's Heat Tamer I spotted this product that says "Curl Activator Spray". I picked it up and read the description on the bottle and just then on that spot I just had to have this product. What I love about this product is that it isn't foam, its a liquid that you spray on your hair before you use a curling wand. So I can used this on my day two hair, or day three, or whenever I feel like it. And you know the best part is? It actually does what is says it does, it actually help hold curls. I was so happy to have found a product that helps me hold curls because hair spray was just not doing it for me. So if you have hair that wouldn't hold curls then get this! It is a must!!

With these two products they will protect your hair and at the same time help you style, they're such a powerful duo. It doesn't leave residue and doesn't weigh your hair down. Tresemme have made the perfect products and I am so grateful to them. :)

- Heat Tamer Leave-IN Spray ($5.49)
- Curl Activator Spray ($5.49)

No comments:

Post a Comment